Our non-residential program offers students living off-campus the chance to enhance their university experience by getting involved in certain aspects of college life.
The program will offer participants the opportunity to:
- Socialise with members of a culturally diverse and vibrant community
- Participate in the college's academic tutorial program - two weekly tutorials (based on availability at IH) during the teaching period
- Use the facilities of the college, including communal areas, library, gym and multi-purpose court
- Dine in the college up to forty times each semester
- Participate in the College's co-curricular activities including drama, sport and music.
$1,500.00 per semester
Students must be studying their first year of an undergraduate program at the University of Melbourne.