Our students today learn and live in new ways and by using advanced technologies. The buildings and grounds at International House provide the setting in which this learning and living takes place, but are in ever need of upgrading and re-creation.
International House needs to adapt to the changing demands of students in order to remain an innovator and leader in international learning and living. We welcome the opportunity to discuss any ways you might consider supporting capital projects including:
- Upgrading of student bedrooms and living areas
- Refurbishing dedicated spaces for music and performing arts practice
- Redesigning the gardens and pathways that connect the buildings on our campus
- Upgrading building façades
- Re-creating learning spaces for students, including extending the Angus Mitchell Library.
These exciting new developments will be the catalyst for further works and developments at International House.